Acupunture and Endo?

Discussion in 'Acupuncture Trying to Conceive' started by bellarue2, Aug 24, 2012.

bellarue2

bellarue2 New Member

For some reason my gut is really telling me that acupunture is my answer to these problems we have been having trying to have a baby. My husband and I have been trying for over three years and have only had on BFP once when we did our fresh IVF cycle in July, 2012 which resulted in a chemical pregnancy:( I started acupunture this week and would love to hear of anyone's success stories of having endo, and getting pregnant naturally with acupunture??
    melmart

melmart New Member

Hi there,

I too have endo and I've been undergoing acupuncture for a little over a month now to help with my fertility. I'll keep you posted if any BFP should come our way (I'm also undergoing IUI and clomid.)
    bellarue2

bellarue2 New Member

thank you so much! any advice/news would be greatly appreciated. I also started acupunture about a month ago:) Wishing you the best of luck with your BFP!!
    XOXO

XOXO New Member

Is it true that we have to stay away from Dairy products when we have Endo?

I am reading Infertility cure book and it is mentioned that avaoid diary.

Any thoughts on this anyone??

XOXO
    Lexis

Lexis New Member

Hello there,

I myself don't have a success story yet BUT the acupuncturist I go to is really good. Today, I met 3 ladies who had few IVF failed cycles before starting their acupuncture. Well, they are ALL now pregnant!

One of the ladies started with me few weeks ago, she had done 7 failed IVF cycles and on Monday she got her :bfp:!!

So, I'm very optimistic that I soon will get the results I'm looking for. Good luck with your journey!

Warm Regards,

Alexis.
    Cannady

Cannady New Member

Actually, my herbalist recommended full-fat but ORGANIC dairy products. Avoid regular milk and dairy that isn't labeled organic because it's going to have hormones and antibiotics, and that's got to be bad for all of us, especially endo patients.

But yeah - my herbalist (also an RN and nutritionist) found research that indicates low-fat diets can impair fertility. So go with full-fat organic dairy for now. Just my opinion (and my herbalist's). :)

XOXO

XOXO New Member

I always have Organic milk since past 4 years. Even i read about whole milk good for infertility and started that few months back.

But my qn is - do we need to avoid dairy products completely if we had Endo ealrier and endo surgeries or having endo.

XOXO
    Cannady

Cannady New Member

I have no idea - sounds like a question for a doctor, honestly.

Angela77

Angela77 New Member

Ivf and acupuncture

I have endometriosis. I started acupuncture a few months before doing ivf. I try to go at least once every two weeks. It does get expensive and cannot afford it with doing ivf as well. It did help with my periods tho with the lifepak vitamins. I had treatment right before egg retrieval. I also had it done right before transfer and right after. Iam on bed rest for 5 days and will be going back for acupuncture after. Originally I had eight eggs 6 fertilized and ended up with 3. Inserted 2 saved one. Now waiting for results. Acupuncture does help you relax and balance your body. I'm also taking life pak pre natal pills. So we will see what happens