Bags under eyes since IVF....?

Discussion in 'Raging Hormones' started by Bridgerbaby, Nov 30, 2011.

Bridgerbaby

Bridgerbaby New Member

Has anyone else experienced bags under their eyes since treatment. You can tell through my sig that I've been through alot....and ever since I started back in May or whenever, I have noticable bags under my eyes and have tried everything. I looked like I've been crying or just woke up ALL THE TIME.

Do you think it could be hormones? I'm only 26 years old....and I am tired of people asking me why I have been crying. It makes me want to cry! LOL
    MNJ0901

MNJ0901 New Member

This Is My Fisrt Ivf And I Am Only 27 And I Am Having The Same Exact Problem.... Starting Right After Er And/or Et They Have Not Gone Away... Today I Was Asked 3 Times If I Am Not Sleeping Or If I Cried Last Night....
    Bridgerbaby

Bridgerbaby New Member

Sorry you are dealing with this too....but it makes e feel better knowing I'm not the only one!
    KatieCartoon

KatieCartoon New Member

me too!

This was the first time I'd ever noticed bags under my eyes! (dark circles yes, many times, but never bags)

It didn't even occur to me that it was the meds. I just thought to myself, well it's finally happened you're really looking older now.

So, if it's the meds, that means it might not be permanent. Yay!

Kate