For those with BFP - what did implantation cramping feel like

Discussion in 'In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)' started by Josephine, Jan 29, 2008.

Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hi Ladies,
    I know we talk about this everytime someone is on the 2ww. but for those of you who got :bfp: what did you feel if anything. :bsv: :bsv:
    dizzyb

dizzyb New Member

I had nothing that I would call implantation cramping. I had cramps from both of my fresh cycles, but that is because of all the mess they create in there.

I did however have implantation bleeding on my BFP, or at least that is what I think it is. On the morning of my first beta I had blood. When I had heard spotting, I thought just a few spots, no I had a little bleeding, like the start of my period, so I was sure it was going to be a BFN and then my period would start in the afternoon. Nope! I had more light bleeding for 2 days and then a BFP!!!
    dizzyb

dizzyb New Member

I had nothing that I would call implantation cramping. I had cramps from both of my fresh cycles, but that is because of all the mess they create in there.

I did however have implantation bleeding on my BFP, or at least that is what I think it is. On the morning of my first beta I had blood. When I had heard spotting, I thought just a few spots, no I had a little bleeding, like the start of my period, so I was sure it was going to be a BFN and then my period would start in the afternoon. Nope! I had more light bleeding for 2 days and then a BFP!!!
    dndtaylor

dndtaylor New Member

Tracy I say don’t get too catch up on what you are and are not supposed to feel (I know, it is really hard not to think about it). When I have implantation I didn’t feel a darn thing, nada. I was worried for a little bit that maybe implantation hadn’t occurred and then low and behold I guess it did. The only thing in my 2ww that was different than just everyday life was an unusual amount of CM discharge and I was overly gassy, but that was it. No cramps, no spotting, no headaches or back pains, nothing. I hope this is your time, best of luck.
    dndtaylor

dndtaylor New Member

Tracy I say don’t get too catch up on what you are and are not supposed to feel (I know, it is really hard not to think about it). When I have implantation I didn’t feel a darn thing, nada. I was worried for a little bit that maybe implantation hadn’t occurred and then low and behold I guess it did. The only thing in my 2ww that was different than just everyday life was an unusual amount of CM discharge and I was overly gassy, but that was it. No cramps, no spotting, no headaches or back pains, nothing. I hope this is your time, best of luck.
    kblythe

kblythe New Member

I didn't feel a darn thing, either. But the closer I got to when my period should have been coming, the more I felt like I was about to get my period! I had that sort of heaviness in my abdomen that felt sort of like dull, premenstrual cramping. So if you're not feeling anything, try not to read too much into it!

:cross: for you!

Kathryn.
    kblythe

kblythe New Member

I didn't feel a darn thing, either. But the closer I got to when my period should have been coming, the more I felt like I was about to get my period! I had that sort of heaviness in my abdomen that felt sort of like dull, premenstrual cramping. So if you're not feeling anything, try not to read too much into it!

:cross: for you!

Kathryn.
    hannah01

hannah01 New Member

about 3-4 days after transfer i started having very AF-like cramps - which i suppose could have been implantation cramps? who know! seems like some people get them and some don't - i didn't have any bleeding either. :babydust: :bsv: :babydust:
    hannah01

hannah01 New Member

about 3-4 days after transfer i started having very AF-like cramps - which i suppose could have been implantation cramps? who know! seems like some people get them and some don't - i didn't have any bleeding either. :babydust: :bsv: :babydust:
    wannabigbabybelly

wannabigbabybelly New Member

With both my pregnancy's around day 7 past ovualtion I started to get these sharp fast pains every now and then that would catch me without warning...like when I was going from kneeling to standing up...it would stop me dead in my tracks for a second and then just as soon as it came it would be gone.

I also had these little cramps here and there...or in one specific spot...off and on. Or this feeling like something was going on in there...not really cramping just a real light feeling.

I'm not sure if they were actually implantation cramps (i never did get bleeding or spotting). But in each case it happened right as the embro should have been implanting.

But each time I ovualted with several eggs (first time between 7-10 and the second time between 2-4) so those cramps/pains might have been from cysts or because my ovaries were swollen. I don't know.

But as soon as I felt those same feelings the second time around I really felt it was going to be a BFP for me...and it turned out that it was another bfp.
    wannabigbabybelly

wannabigbabybelly New Member

With both my pregnancy's around day 7 past ovualtion I started to get these sharp fast pains every now and then that would catch me without warning...like when I was going from kneeling to standing up...it would stop me dead in my tracks for a second and then just as soon as it came it would be gone.

I also had these little cramps here and there...or in one specific spot...off and on. Or this feeling like something was going on in there...not really cramping just a real light feeling.

I'm not sure if they were actually implantation cramps (i never did get bleeding or spotting). But in each case it happened right as the embro should have been implanting.

But each time I ovualted with several eggs (first time between 7-10 and the second time between 2-4) so those cramps/pains might have been from cysts or because my ovaries were swollen. I don't know.

But as soon as I felt those same feelings the second time around I really felt it was going to be a BFP for me...and it turned out that it was another bfp.
    melarooni17

melarooni17 New Member

I definietly felt something, but they said you can't feel implantation at all, but I always thought I felt little pings and pangs. However, I thought it could mental or just bc I wanted to feel something. I tried to keep my mind off of it, but it turned out that I got a BFP. Good luck!
    melarooni17

melarooni17 New Member

I definietly felt something, but they said you can't feel implantation at all, but I always thought I felt little pings and pangs. However, I thought it could mental or just bc I wanted to feel something. I tried to keep my mind off of it, but it turned out that I got a BFP. Good luck!
    MamaSoon

MamaSoon New Member

Just to throw a monkey wrench in...

I've had light cramping about 1-2 hours a day for the last 5 days at least. I've had them all day today. Who knows...
    MamaSoon

MamaSoon New Member

Just to throw a monkey wrench in...

I've had light cramping about 1-2 hours a day for the last 5 days at least. I've had them all day today. Who knows...
    mum2abbylily

mum2abbylily New Member

I just got my official :bfp: but to be honest I was kind of expecting it. This cycle I felt significant ovulation pain, then bang on 6 days later in the evening I had what felt like AF cramps and lower backache. It lasted about 3 hours and I'm sure it was implantation. But with DD I didn't feel a thing or have any symptoms at all ( I didn't know I was pg until 7 weeks) But then again, I wasn't expecting it and analyzing my body back then either! I guess the important thing to be aware of is everyone and every pregnancy is different! Keeping my:cross: for you!!
    mum2abbylily

mum2abbylily New Member

I just got my official :bfp: but to be honest I was kind of expecting it. This cycle I felt significant ovulation pain, then bang on 6 days later in the evening I had what felt like AF cramps and lower backache. It lasted about 3 hours and I'm sure it was implantation. But with DD I didn't feel a thing or have any symptoms at all ( I didn't know I was pg until 7 weeks) But then again, I wasn't expecting it and analyzing my body back then either! I guess the important thing to be aware of is everyone and every pregnancy is different! Keeping my:cross: for you!!
    Josephine

Josephine New Member

Thanks everyone, the 2ww wait is murder.
    Josephine

Josephine New Member

Thanks everyone, the 2ww wait is murder.
    sheela

sheela New Member

Hi,
    I didn't feel anything either except I had a little heartburn and I was very gassy. Which was unusual for me. And IT started 7 days past transfer. I hope u will get ur bfp this month. i would say don't try to analyze the symptoms. B/c I did the same thing and I drove my self crazy with that. My Re always says 'no symptoms are good symptoms'.