My experience

Discussion in 'Acupuncture Trying to Conceive' started by nursehev, Oct 5, 2012.

1. nursehev

nursehev New Member

I just had to tell everyone this experience I had with acupuncture. It is so amazing! So I have been going regularly (every week) I started stims on 9/27 and after 5 days I started having really bad right pain on my side. I called RE office and they said most of my follicles are on that side, and my estrogen double. So some discomfort is normal. Well it was horrible, awake all night, couldn't get comfortable.
    I went to my acupuncturist that day. I never really mind the needles, but on this day every needle on my right side was hypersensitive. She put one in my belly and I almost jumped off the table!! She told me that was the right ovary point and the pain is definitely related to my engourged ovary. Ever since that appointment the pain and discomfort have all but subsided (I was getting worried, afraid my follicles stopped growing) and everything is going very well considering they didn't think I would respond well to meds.

GL to everyone!
  2. dreamofbaby2012

dreamofbaby2012 New Member

I have heard that acupuncture can make a huge difference. I actually called yesterday to speak with our local office and set up a consultation. I am 39 yo and TTC baby#4. Ours are 21, 19, and 18. It isn't as easy this time around.
    I wish you the best.
  3. Tany

Tany New Member

That sounds good. I want to start acupuncture after first failed IVF.