My husband is infertile. What should i do?

Discussion in 'Male Infertility' started by Mallia, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Mallia

Mallia New Member

Hello! A few years ago we learned that my husband can’t have children naturally. Only ivf what we have done already 4 times but our attempts weren’t successful. I’m so tired of these clinics, injections, hormones, anesthesia and e.t. I understand that I just squander my health without any result. My husband would think to use anonymous donor but he withholds his consent. I want to have full family but I’m scared our baby will not favor his father but unknown man. My husband still hopes for a miracle to have a baby naturally. We married for 10 years 8 out of them we tried to have a child. I don’t know what to do. Please give me some piece of advice.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Agnete

Agnete Member

Hi Mallia. I'm sorry about your unsuccessful experience of TTC. sure, 8 years is a lot. Likewise, I know how it feels to want a baby desperately but facing troubles again and again. So, what's the problem? Very low sperm count? Or low motility? in your previous IVF attempt, did they do ICSI?
  3. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

He and welcome! Sorry to hear this. So what is your next step? Sperm donation? I think it shall be put aside as the last option. Have you really tried everything? Modern medicine make miracles. ICSI or TESA? Nothing worked? And what about your fertility? Everything's ok with you?
  4. caroline.br

caroline.br New Member

Oh dear, sorry to hear that.. We went through the similar story though in our situation the problem was completely on my part. You should try your best and persuade your husband into some donor sperm if nothing else helps. And don't be afraid that your child won't accept him as a father as the sperm thing doesn't matter so much actually. That's much more important who will be bringing up that child and taking care of it day by day. With the course of time the child will for sure acquire your and husband's gestures and habits and you'll both forget about the donor completely.. Cheer up, hun and talk to your dh .. I'm sure this time you'll find the necessary words for him ))
  5. Mallia

Mallia New Member

Hello! My husband was diagnosed oligospermia and azoospermia. Recently we have done a 4 new cycles of ivf but they weren’t successful. We are planning to do ICSI next week.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  6. Mallia

Mallia New Member

Hello! My husband has already done TESA but it didn’t help. We are planning to do ICSI next week and before we have done all examinations together. Now we are waiting for the results and I’m very nerves because I feel that after all this treatment my health deteriorated later on. And I’m also not getting younger.
  7. Mallia

Mallia New Member

Thank you for your support. Sure I’m always cheer up my husband try to show him my support and love. I don’t believe my husband have ever agreed to use donor sperm it will hurt his man’s ego. Now we are waiting for the examinations results and I have a bad premonition as if the problem is more deeper then we can imagine.
  8. Agnete

Agnete Member

so sorry to hear that. That must be a devastating dx for a man. Hopefully, we don't have male factor infertility in our family. Is it treatable? I mean have you tried to improve sperm quality with medications/alternative treatment/ diet? I've heard that dieting can make miracles.
    I hope your next step will work. Are you using your own eggs or already shifted to donors?
  9. Mallia

Mallia New Member

Of course my DH and I lead a heathy life style. He gives up smoking and don’t drink. Now we are waiting for our examination’s exams we decided to do it again. Then we’ll decide what to do next. Now we are planning to do ICSI.
  10. Agnete

Agnete Member

Sure, healthy life style is a must, for any couple TTC, but it seems there's a special diet to improve male fertility, isn't it?
    Ok, I don't want to seem nosy, so just wish you good luck in this cycle of ivf treatment.
    keep us updated, I hope with positive news
  11. Reya S

Reya S New Member

Dear Mallia, researchers have found resolution for male infertility but it will take time before it can actually be used to help people. However, as a woman, and with 4 failed ivf cycles, do you really have the time to wait? Female fertility declines sharply after 35, and by 40 years, chromosomal changes in the egg render them less useful. You haven't mentioned your age, but 10 years of marriage I'm sure you must be in your thirties. Get advice from a different doctor. If you are going to use donor sperm anyway, the sooner the better. I wish you all the best.
  12. cindyleyva

cindyleyva Member

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage

2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Hepatitis

5. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS

6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

7. Irregular menstruation

8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

10. Infertility for easy Conception.......

11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..

Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..