My Story and Status

Discussion in 'Men's Infertility Support' started by xxnonamexx, Mar 13, 2013.

1. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx New Member

Trying to concieve 1.5yrs. Wife checked out everything fine. I checked out low Motility and count. July 12 went on Clomid Nov SA count was low, December count was better, Jan did an iui count was low during iui didn't take, took another SA count was low February count was better for IUI #2 but missed the egg drop March SA count was low. scrotal US normal. I am overall healthy eat, exercise don't drink, drugs, caffeine. my counts are from 3.3mil to 4.4mil the other factors are minor improvements. I am going crazy I have been on Clomid since last July now I read Clomid and Fertilaid aren't good together may have caused more harm than good. I stopped Clomid on my own March 10th '13.
    Since Jan what I changed was now along with Clomid I am taking: My testosterone levels are great. The vitamins I take are Fertilblend, Countboost, MotilityBoost Broken down here is what they provide I take Mot/Count 2x a day and Fertil 3x a day.

MotilityBoost- 2 capsules- Vitamin B6 25mg B12 500mcg proprietay blend N-Acetyl Cysteine, Arginine, Quercitin, L-Carnitine, Mucuna Pruriens, CoQ10 1455mg

Count Boost -2 capsules- Vitamin C 500mg, Riboflavin 15mg, Niacin 25mg, B12 500mcg Proprietary blend Maca, d-Ribose, Withania Somnifera, Panax Ginseng, Mucuna Puriens, CoQ10, L-Glutathione 850mg

Fertilaid- 3 capsules- Vitamin A 5000IU, C 250mg, D 400IU, E 150IU, K 80mcg, Thiamin 1.5mg, Riboflavin 1.7mg, Niacin 20mg, B6 2mg, Folate 500mcg, B12 25mcg, Pantothenic Acid 10mg, Iodine 150mcg, Magnesium 120mg, Zinc 30mg, Selenium 100mcg, Copper 2mg, Manganese 2mg, Chromium 120mcg, Proprietary Blend L-Carnitine, Maca Root, Grape seed extract, Asian Ginseng Extract, C0Q10 890mg
  2. ahhny

ahhny New Member

Male factor can certainly be a tricky thing to work with. Looks like you are taking all the right things. I assume you and your wife are seeing an Reproductive Endocrinologist. If not I highly recommend one.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you lots of :babydust: :babydust: !!
  3. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx New Member

My urologist called me yesterday and I am staying on Clomid for 3 more months he said from all of the tests they have improved except 1 test. We will being doing iui 3&4 next week.