My surrogacy program continues with renewed vigour!

Discussion in 'Infertility Treatments' started by Mydreammore, May 15, 2017.

1. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Hello, darlings! I want you being alright!

Perhaps I lost my connection with forums. I tried to fill whole my time with productive acts that led me to the goal.

Finally, I can breathe with relief.

My loved man and I are taking part in surrogacy program provided by the one Ukrainian clinic.

And eventually I can say it was a real breakthrough, actually, considering all our previous tries. Our surrogate mother is really pregnant and we’re keeping our fingers crossed.

At 2d week of pregnancy her hcg blood level was 283 mIU/cc

We want this child! We deserved to be happy at last!

Let us be as patient as You my Lord!
  2. TAZZILA

TAZZILA Member

honey hello again!
    Congratulations :):):)
    I'm so happy about you! That's amazing update, hopefully it takes only one attempt for your SM to become pregnant. Of course you deserve it, actually we all do. I wish your SM nothing but healthy and smooth pregnancy. And for you I'm sending llots of patientce because this waiting game making us crazy. Hold on girl!
    Mydreammore likes this.
  3. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

That’s damned truth! i feel I’m getting old trough this expectation. All parts of program force us to be nervous and wait wait wait and one more wait.
    I guess and I badly hope everything will be ok. As I was told our surrogate is a very strong woman, she also has two healthy baby.
    And again we need waiting for the 12’th week to see her and talk.
  4. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

Congratulations, dear!
    I also had a little break from all of the forums, cause in two month I will be a mother! and I am preparing now for parenting.
    I know it's unbearable to wait for the 12th week, I remember how I desparetely wanted to see our SM....it was a challenge....
    I'm actually scared a bit of approaching event, but I calm myself down that I'm a grown woman and can cope with that.
  5. TAZZILA

TAZZILA Member

Nice to hear from you Mydreammore. unfortunately, you can't become accustomed to this waiting even if it lasts more than a year I think. At least it is so in my case. Only strong women can become surrogate mothers, in my opinion, so just try to relax (I know it's impossible but at least to some extent) and have patience. If you are always nervous, then a moment when your babies are with you won't be kind of relief. You know what I mean? Enjoy the silence till you can :D
  6. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

It’s amazing dear! No matter where we are the main thing is that we don’t lose a hope and keep on our going to the goal. I took the big pause too. I lived perhaps more than two months without forums, I guess. I just wrote little responses on rare occasions. I was too nervous and didn’t want to convey my bad energy to others.
    Thank you! you know what you say.
    Be a good mom, your long-awaited children deserved it.
  7. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

In fact it’s the first thing I need to learn and continue to do. Then after my journey if someone asks me what kind of book I can write I’ll give an instant response I can write all about an expectation and its different types.
    One of the thing I hated most of all was the waiting for my turn in a queue.
    And now with cruel irony it’s my current lifestile.
  8. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

Really? was it so long?
    the most hated thing for me is waiting for ultrasound scans and some information about our SM. Cause you know, we are thousands miles away from her and our twins and I live from scan to scan. I want to know how the pregnancy is going every day. It's so exhausting to wait. I wish I could follow every step of our SM....sounds awful, doesn't it??? ha ha
  9. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Perhaps it’s absolutely normal wish to control everything. How do you think, maybe it’s a natural maternal instinct? Or some its special signs. I don’t know but I already feel how I will be trembling more and more from day to day. It’s not our official pregnancy but also a tough challenge we have to cope with.
  10. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Unfortunately I can’t explore both statuses but I guess that being a woman who always waits for the news and exists far from her baby is even more nervous deal than when you’re pregnant and you feel a baby under your heart.
    Maybe it’s a rude mistake. But considering my current mood and worrying I can’t think in other way.
  11. TAZZILA

TAZZILA Member

I agree with every word. Expectation is a damn trial I'd prefer to avoid. It was for the first time in my life and I definitely won't go through this again.
    I also think that being pregnant personally is a bit easier in terms of expectation and feelings. If you are preggy then you feel everything on your own and you don't need to live hitting the ceiling because of permanent waiting game. You can't think of anything else and those monthly updates are not enough at all. I can relate honey.
    I wish your waiting to be not that painful xx
  12. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Really great thank for your support.
    I want to ask a concrete question. Where are you from? I wish know how your certain citizenship impacts on the dealing with your babies’ documents.
    How long can the final stage of expectation be?
    I heard that sometimes couples have to be stuck in Ukraine for more than two moth waiting for the documents to be prepared.
  13. TAZZILA

TAZZILA Member

I'm from Italy but my hubby is British. The whole expectation lasts for a month up to two. I hope we'll get home sooner anyway. and where are you from? do you know how much time does it usually take for couples from your country?
    How is your surrogate mother? is her scan booked yet? I hope everything is alright so far x
  14. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Hello. I’m from Netherlands but actually we’ve moved twice for the last year. Do the borders matter for the decent life? However, my nationality is Dutch. I’m not acquainted with the known precedents.
    We don’t know when scan must be yet. Merely we're informed that in two months we’ll be more aware.
    You are from Italy but you have dealt with English department’s managers?
  15. TAZZILA

TAZZILA Member

So you are a northern woman :).
    "I’m not acquainted with the known precedents" - you mean biotex haven't dealt with couples from your country? Aren't you afraid?
    As far as I remeber, the first scan must be in 2-3 weeks from the day she had beta. You might see the first photos your baby and hear it's heartbest. aaaw, I remember that excitement I had, seems like it was yesterday and at the same time like it was in a previous life.
    Yes, English department responded faster and it's more convenient as my husband doesn't know Italian. Anyway my hubby's citizenship is more important than mine. if you are also with English dep then you must know Lida, am I right?
  16. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

Hello dear
    my congrats to your surrogate pregnancy, I wish she will have a safe and easy delivery.
    What new do you have? What last scan you got? do you know the gender of your baby or babies?
    I'm also have a lot to share with you. We have already started a program with biotex. Hope it will work for me.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  17. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Yes! Certainly I know her and some other girls from this department. We actually had some difficulties but in general I like the way they work with our couple. Considering the beginning I want to trust that our whole program will be in safe. I believe so.
    Had you any problems during when the documents were prepared? It’s the most fearful stage for me. no, certainly I’m afraid of different things related to pregnancy and delivery. But documents are fearful. You know what I mean.
    So! We can congratulate you! You are already at home with your sweet baby! It’s a victory my dear! You have won. What is your baby's name?
  18. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Hello! Has anything changed since last Thursday? Have you any news? We are the intended parents for the future twins. no actually we can’t know the gender now because it’s too short term. You know it.
    What the program did you choose in biotex? I remember the difference between them.
    Last weeks I couldn’t find the time to be active on the forums. We can’t always do whatever we want. I hope you are completely fine.
  19. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

Not really dear, what about you?
    Sorry I have confused you a bit, we have got already my bloods and my surrogate first scan and we are waiting for the next one. I'm super excited about it, I will see my babies again. Unfortunately, we are not able to go there but my manager told we will have a skype conversation. Hope it goes well, as I don't want to miss something important to our family.
    well, we signed a contract with middle prices, and you? the same if I'm not mistaken?