Trying hard after miscarriage

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Loss' started by caroline.br, Feb 13, 2017.

littlemouse

littlemouse Member

thank you very much. I found this information is useful for me and my friend who is pregnant right now. i want to show her, because she lokes to read at nights. Thank you one more time. Btw, how are you right now? sorry if I hurt you but you also have faced with the infertility problems?
    Lanna

Lanna New Member

Thank you for all your replies! I appreciate your honesty while exchanging with me your personal experience. You convinced me. I think will contact this clinic today. If everything will suit me probably we will sign a contact with Ukrainian clinic too.
    kellysweet

kellysweet New Member

Thanks, littlemouse. I'm quite well now.. and that's ok.. you won't hurt me with that question as we're all here due to our fertility problems.. and I'm not an exception, unfortunately. I've got used to such questions and learned to stay calm reacting to them. In short my story is that after all my treatments and ivf attempts we're having our surrogate mother pregnant. And I'm trying to study the information in order to enhance the situation and help her overcome that unstable period of about 2 more months and carry our baby as safe as possible. Thanks God the doctors are doing their best to take control of her health.
    kellysweet

kellysweet New Member

By the way, here's links to some articles that your pregnant friend may find useful. That one about having 8-hours darkness was there as well but can find it now. There's so many of them in the journal :) I enjoy reading them. A lot of really useful information and interesting.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170203101542.htm
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150210083651.htm
    caroline.br

caroline.br New Member

Saw my doc today. Luckily everything's going smooth so far and my ovulation is on schedule this time :) so I'm going for an ivf tomorrow. Feeling so nervous.. that's unbearable !! I was amazed with some of the stories you've girls written there! And I believe I'll follow some advice you've shared here.. Thanks everyone for your support here. That's so important to feel you're not alone with your problem xxx
    littlemouse

littlemouse Member

glad to hear that. when will you contact biotex? every second is important right now.
    wish you all the best dear, hope you'll have a successful journey.
    littlemouse

littlemouse Member

Sorry to hear about that, you are wonderful woman, you want to help the surrogate, amazing. As far as I know not all women who have been using the reproductive medicine had a desire to contact with their surrogates. there are a lot of rude and snobish ones.
    hm, so she is on 5th months of a pregnancy, do you know the sex of a baby? Where did you start your treatment?
    littlemouse

littlemouse Member

oh, thank you very much for sharing, I really appreciate this.
    Lanna

Lanna New Member

You are right every second is important. Today we will call biotex. Fell so excited, hope we made the right decision. Thanks you once again for your support;)
    littlemouse

littlemouse Member

be prepared to ask any question you want. because I've asked tons of them.
    they will ask you some basic questions, like age, civil state about health and so on and so far. Don't be afraid of that. It's a regular procedure.
    haha, I was super curious in details, like a spy.
    Wish you good luck, dear.
    caroline.br

caroline.br New Member

Oh gosh..!! as we still decided to use my own egg one more time on Tuesday there was a day for a punction .. was not painful but quite scary.. They took my egg and fertilized it with my husband's sperm in the glass tube. It’s the time to transfer an embryo into my womb today. I will be left home and will have to wait for 2 weeks for the result to come up. That’s the most nervous period in my life. Hope it would work .. or otherwise we would need to go for surrogacy .. look for another clinic and abroad as surrogacy is forbidden here in UK. By the way, thanks people that spoke here of such a clinic though I still hope I won’t need it. I refuse to think of that yet. Only good and positive thoughts for the future baby that is inside me already and I believe will be born successfully..
    Lanna

Lanna New Member

Oh, dear I wish you good luck. I hope that this time you will succeed! I agree with you positive and good thoughts are the best remedy. Wish you good luck!
    lilly_d

lilly_d New Member

Hi, caroline.br!
    How are the things with now at the moment? How is your pregnancy going on? Is everything ok? You've been keeping silence for quite a long time already. I've started worring a bit here. Your last message was a bit troublesome.. Keep us informed. What are you up to right now? Waiting for some news asap xx