I dream about a child

Discussion in 'General Infertility Support' started by IrinaVS, Oct 27, 2017.

1. IrinaVS

IrinaVS New Member

Good deeds day to all of you! I want to thank everyone for you do not remain indifferent to other people's life difficulties.
    I'm 44 years old of which for 20 years I go through all sorts of examinations and female operations, and still, I steadfastly go to my cherished dream - to become a mother. I really dream about a baby, my own baby. I really understand that the years are flying, but my dream is never realized.
    I have passed through in vitro fertilization once, 10 years agoalready.The attempt failed, besides, to my slight height and weight I was prescribed a too much dose of hormones, after which the physicians resuscitated me for a long time, as I was on the verge of death.
    Time passed, but again and again I stubbornly walked to the cherished dream. Hospitals, doctors, in vitro fertilization, surgeries.
    I waited for pregnancy every month, but alas, nothing happened. The doctors only raised their hands and did not understand the reason of failure.
    After another examination and surgery, the doctor voiced the verdict that I could become a mother only with the help of in vitro fertilization.
    Now I understand that it can take a long time to wait for a miracle, but years are running. And now once more I want to go back to the IVF procedure.
    I have visited the clinic "Mother and Child", you know, the prices are huge for all examinations and procedures.
    In my 44 I do not want to believe that it is almost impossible to find the joy of the motherhood, but I do not want to give up.
    I ask all those who are not indifferent to help. I am grateful to everyone. I believeandhope. Irina.
    My profile on Twitter: https://twitter.com/YzGLsH5i5bo43E8
    To translate the text, I have contributed to the translator.

Requisitesforfundstransfer:
    Details US Dollars funds transfer:
    The account number of the recipient:
    The recipient:
    IRINA VAYSBROYT, 664007, Irkutskaya obl, Irkutsk, Volochaevskiy per, house 2, # 7
    The beneficiary's Bank:
    AO Raiffeisenbank
    SWIFT: RZBMRUMM
    Address:17/1 Troitskaya, Moscow, 129090, Russia
    Intermediary Bank:
    The Bank of New York Mellon
    SWIFT: IRVTUS3N
    ABA: 021000018
    CHIPS Routing No: 0001
    Address: One Wall Street, New York, NY 10286, United States of America
    Correspondent account in the Bank-intermediary:

Or just the number of the card: 5100 6914 7952 2017 Raiffeisenbank Irina Vaysbroyt

[​IMG]
  2. IrinaVS

IrinaVS New Member