infertility after abortion

Discussion in 'Causes of Infertility' started by DinaFox9, Feb 27, 2017.

1. DinaFox9

DinaFox9 New Member

Girls, really don’t know what to do! My husband and I have got married 4 year ago. All this time we’ve been trying to conceive a baby, but unsuccessfully. And actually I knew the reason why. When I was 17 I had an abortion. I had never told about it neither my parents nor friends. And I was so scared to tell about it to my husband! I thought he won’t understand and he’ll leave me. And I would never tell about it to my parents. They are very strict and spiritual people. Every day I heard “We want grandchildren!”, “Why don't you still have kids?”, “Don’t you want to become a mother?” Of course I wanted! I’ve been thinking about it every second of my life and still do! One day I plucked up all my courage and told everything to my husband. His reaction really surprised me! He actually supported me and he didn't understand why I was so afraid to tell him earlier. We decided to tell my parents about the reason of my infertility. But their reaction surprised me even more... They never talked to me after I confessed. Their words had almost broken me down. Thanks to my husband, I gathered my spirits and we started to thinks about solutions. We want to have kids no matter what! Firs we tried IVF. We had 5 cycles and all of them failed. Each failure was unbearable. Each following cycle was like a knife in the heart. I blame myself and I understand that all this is only my fault. These feelings are tearing me apart! I just don’t know what to do and where to go... I want to stop this depression, want to start living, want to have a happy family and the most important – want to have children! We think aboutsurrogacy. But where should we start our search? And also IVF procedures pulled a lot of money from us, so maybe you know clinics with affordable prices? I see here a lot of girls, who hadsurrogacyin Ukraine. What services and prices are there? Thank you for any info in advance!
  2. Dee.R

Dee.R Member

I'm sorry to hear about your parents. It's very important to have support of family in such situation. But you have very good husband! I also underwent surrogacy. I've chosen Ukrainian clinic. Speaking about prices, we chose standard package. The clinic provided us with accommodation, food, taxi and smartphones to ease our communication in Ukraine. Also we had a manager, who translated for us and answered our questions. Oh and we were met in the airport by the representative of the clinic! We paid 39 900 euros for all services. Starting from meeting in the airport and finishing with fertilization and transfer of embryos. They have fixed price for package, we liked it. We didn't pay extra money. We think to go to Ukraine in autumn for our second child. But this time we'll choose VIP package.
  3. DinaFox9

DinaFox9 New Member

Thank you for support and info. May I ask which clinic did you choose? Is there a possibility to pay in parts? I'm not sure we'll have almost €40 000 to pay at once. And I'm little bit afraid to give all money right away... How much does this VIP package cost? What's the difference? Do they have other packages? Sorry, so many questions. Hope for your help!
  4. Dee.R

Dee.R Member

You're welcome dear! We had surrogacy in biotexcom. I completely understand you! We also didn't have all sum to pay right away. The payment was divided into 5 rates. We paid 8000 euros during the first visit. Then we paid 7900euros during our second visit. Third payment 8000 euros was paid on twelve weeks of the gestation of the surrogate mother. 8000 euros we paid after the birth of the child. And the last 5th payment 8000 euros we paid after receiving of the child’s birth certificate and passport for a child to leave the country. The clinic also has economy package for 29 900 euros and VIP package for 49 900euros. My husband and I compared standard and VIP. You can also look for all services by yourself on their website and choose the package, which suits the most. It seemed to us VIP is more convenient. Needed blood tests are performed by the coming nurse domiciliary. We won't have to stay in lines and wait. Last time we were exhausted. There were a lot of people and we were waiting with hungry stomachs for a couple of hours(because you should eat nothing before blood tests). Also the clinic provides all stuff for new born baby. Last time we carried all things with us. And there were so many suitcases and bags, so it will be more comfortable to have it already in Ukraine. Also parents are provided with the 24/7 phone consultation of a leading English-speaking pediatrician. If needed the leading pediatrician visits the baby upon request. We were so nervous and we didn't know what to do. Our son was crying and we didn't want to hurt him and do something wrong. So this service is very important in such situation! Also there is such service in VIP package as babysitter from 9 AM till 6 PM. In standard package, babysitter comes for only 4 hours/day. We needed to do all arrangements with documents, payments, tickets and so on, so 4 hours was not enough for us. And also the clinic finds surrogate mother, who has already had a positive surrogacy experience. All these services made us to choose VIP package this time.
  5. DinaFox9

DinaFox9 New Member

Sounds good! I've read about their packages on the website. Their prices are pretty low for such services. Especially if to compare with other clinics. I'm not exactly sure, which package to choose. I will discuss services and all you've told me with my husband. May I ask you how much time did it take for the clinic to find surrogate mother for you? Did they give you an opportunity to choose her by yourself? I'm not sure how all this process is established. I'm ready to wait for some time. But I want to know that the clinic doesn't protract with search when they get money. I understand that it's not easy to find surrogate mother in a couple of days. I just don't want to wait for years and waste more time. Btw where did your sm live during the procedure? Did she live with you or in the clinic? I guess that somebody should control surrogate mother. I want to be sure that she live healthy life, no alcohol and smoking.
  6. Dee.R

Dee.R Member

The clinic found SM for us in 2 months. We actually thought it will take longer. So it was real surprise! Clients cannot choose a surrogate mother. Her appearance is not important here. Only her health and ability to bear a child matter. That's why the doctor chooses SM. But don't worry, the clinic select SM very carefully. The clinic provided us with all info about SM and our son at least once per month. So we were completely informed! It is hard to be far away from your child and the clinic did everything for us to be sure that our child is safe. The clinic provided us with all details about our son's condition very often. Furthermore we were coming at ultrasound checks. As for our SM's place of living during the program, she lived with her family. All of surrogate mothers have their own kids and it would be cruel to take them away from their relatives. I think it is better for them to live in familiar environment. In such way they feel themselves comfortable and don't worry about their loved ones. The fewer their worries are, the better for our child.
  7. DinaFox9

DinaFox9 New Member

Two months is very fast! I thought it takes not less than half of the year. Yes, I see the point. You're absolutely right. I didn't think about that...It's wrong to take mother away from her children. And for a baby it will be healthier to remain in full comfort. I can't imagine how it feels, when your child is so far away... How did you cope with this feelings and nervousness? I would give everything to be able to carry my baby by myself... But we should be grateful, that at least we can use surrogacy program. We will have to wait only nine months and then we'll be happy parents for the whole life! By the way, did the doctor check your baby after delivery? We all know newborn babies need to be check carefully. Did the clinic provide you with housing during your next visits? Or is it only one-off service? Were there any problems with documents for your child? What is the right way to prepare them? What should we consider to make everything100%legal? I have so much fear, that we won't be able to take our baby with us!
  8. Dee.R

Dee.R Member

I won't say it was easy. I've been thinking about my baby all the time. I was nervous very much! Stupid thoughts never left my mind. I was thinking what if something bad happened. I was worrying what if there was an accident and soon. Probably I felt myself mother for the first time at that period and when your child is far away, then of course you worry and afraid for his safety. Even considering the fact that he's not born yet. And you are right, nine months is nothing if to compare with the whole life with you precious baby! The pediatrician was visiting us every day until we went home. The doctor was not only good professional, but also very kind and communicative lady! She gave us a lot of helpful and useful advices for child care. Also she answered all our questions, what and how to do. We were newbies in parenting so we had a big bag full of questions! Our doctor patiently listened to all our concerns, calmed us down and gave detailed instructions! It's better to write down all questions. I was so nervous and excited! I became puzzled and everything fell out from my head! We were provided with accommodation and food supply during all our visits. We were also provided with assistance in the Ukrainian civil registry office to obtain the child’s birth certificate. And of course they helped us in getting a travel pass for our son. So there were no troubles and no questions in the airport! By the way, the clinic provided us with a taxi, which carried us in the airport. In a word, we are fully satisfied with all services and results)
  9. DinaFox9

DinaFox9 New Member

Such a relief! I was nervous we won't be able to make all documents work correctly. We don't know how all this system is established in Ukraine. One mistake and everything will go wrong. I don't want to face problems in the beginning of parenting. Nobody wants! You've calmed me down! It's great news that clinic provides all this help. Thank you so much for your support! I will consider all information and each advice you gave me! Today we'll have decisive talk with my husband and take our final decision!
  10. Dee.R

Dee.R Member

You're welcome dear! I'm glad I could help. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask. I'm always ready to help. I wish you good luck and positive results! I'll wait for good news from you! I hope your dream will come true soon.
  11. feifei

feifei New Member

Hi girls! I also can't carry a baby by myself. I was born without a uterus. There is no chance for me to get pregnant and feel my baby pushing into my stomach. Still I'm grateful there are places and people who can help us with our problem. At the same time this is really hard to find good agency or clinic. There are so many scammers, who want to become rich, using poor people like us. We were looking for reliable clinic with professional doctors and high rate of successful treatments. We decided to concentrate mostly on Europe. As India was closed, we were choosing between Russia and Ukraine. Ultimately we chose Ukrainian clinic. Reviews were mostly positive and this clinic has high success rates. Though we had some doubts about their medicine, we decided to go there and check everything. Our concerns faded away when we talk to our doctor and program coordinator. We saw fashionable design of the clinic and modern equipment. And the most important we saw so many couples there! People all over the world came to this clinic for surrogacy and de ivf programs. We have no regrets! We are so lucky we went straight to this clinic. Our daughter Kristine was born in May 2017. I hope this info will help you. I wish you good luck with your procedure!
  12. MARYAL

MARYAL New Member

hi, the same situation here. I can't carry a baby by myself due to numerous abortions. I know I'm so awful because a normal woman won't do what I did. I was young and naive I was listen to my mom, of course I didn't blame her but it wasn't right. I mean i didn't know how to act when io was 15. It was my first time of being pregnant but as I was too small i had to do an abortion. in addition the father of that baby has left me as soon as he got to know I've got pregnant.
    After that I lost all my hope and faith, | didn't listen to other people, I leaded a bad way of life and that has ruined my life totally. In general i had 4 abortions and due to this I had to move from my place of living. All people over there knew about it and I felt I was not a part of this place anymore. who knew that a young girl would leave a peaceful town in seeking of happiness.
    Then I met a wonderful man, we have fallen in love from the first sign. In a couple of years we got married and then has started all these... He wants to have kids but I can't do it for him. I'm infertile but he doesn't know the whole truth. So I'm here to find any useful information to move on. I want to have a completed family but I need to b sure I could go through everything on my way.
    I'm really interested in surrogacy and it would be great if you could tell me more about the whole procedure
  13. melissabrown

melissabrown New Member

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now

Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor climent Scott now he will help you too

I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr climent on email: drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 because I have discover Dr climent. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr climent, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr climent for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you on your email or number for help contact Dr climent now via drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com
    +2347036879479 +2347036879479