Infertility

Discussion in 'General Infertility Support' started by simrankaur, Sep 4, 2015.

1. simrankaur

simrankaur New Member

Infertility: Stork on strikeInfertility is not, at this time, just a couple problem. It is becoming, worldwide, in a public health concern and governments as well as HIV or malnutrition. And in Peru, how we walk? Wrong. And they know almost two million Peruvians who suffer from difficulties to procreate.The mere mention of the word infertility scares anyone. It is that despite the varnish of modernity, the perpetuation of the species is still one of the atavistic tendencies of human beings. Today, as thousands of years ago, Homo sapiens remains the basic instinct to reproduce.
    But what if nature betrays us and makes procreation impossible? No, we not exaggerate: Infertility is already a global public health problem because an estimated 80 million people suffer from the difficulty-and often the impossibility of having children.
  2. arzu candan

arzu candan New Member

Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
    Are you struggling to get pregnant? Are you frustrated, or feeling angry for not being able to conceive despite all

your efforts?

If you answered yes, then let me tell you that I know exactly how you feel, because I personally had gone through the

same experience years ago.

I have battled with my so called infertility for more than a decade until I have finally found a cure, got pregnant

twice and now am a proud mother of two beautiful healthy children.

You're about to discover what might be the most powerful Infertility cure system ever developed. It's the same system

thousands of women, just like you, used to permanently reverse their infertility, get pregnant quickly and give birth

to healthy children.

If you would like to learn how to reverse infertility and get pregnant quickly and safely... without drugs, without

risky surgery, without any typical Infertility treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most

important letter you will ever read. I guarantee it and I've got the results to prove it!

Come on ! It's worth trying..

http://tinyurl.com/tobepregnant
  3. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

Hello! I just want to add something. Infertility refers to an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Infertility can also refer to the biological inability of an individual to contribute to conception, or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. In many countries infertility refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without the use of contraception.I believe it is a huge problem and we have to deal with it. I have experienced this issue and I want to say it is not the best thing in the world. I can relate to all couple who are suffering form that! I'm with you!