long ttc, I'm tired(

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive...' started by Franny, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

Before I didn't think that reproductive medicine will be my last chance to gain a piece of happiness but not I can say it was my fortune.
    I couldn't imagine I would be so happy knowing that other woman will carry a baby for me. And I suppose this is amazing, thanks my clinic we got a chance to move on, to leave all bad behind.
    the surrogates are great women, they relly help other. And I'm so happy we are on our way of achieving our goal. I wish all infertile couples will be happy soon!!!!!
  2. Gwineth

Gwineth Member

I understand you very well! Like these are my thoughts exactly. I have been thinking about surrogacy and egg donation as of the last frontiers of the humanity as if not for them there wouldn't be a lot of human beings I tell you. Look at those statistics at all those people that decide to go for surrogacy or egg donation and have kids. those women who basically gift those precious little peas they are indeed saints as I have previously said.
  3. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

last week she went to maternity house and be there untill the end of July when the birth is supposed to be. I have two months to be prepared!
    I'm going to come there in a month, I guess....but don't know for sure. I'll ask my manager how ealry I need to come. Happy but scary!
  4. Gwineth

Gwineth Member

Oh that's cool! Congratulations!
    Oh I do not know really know when you should come there but make sure that it is not too late or too early even. Your manager will be telling you when you should be there but it is better to make sure
    Good luck!
  5. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

Thanks! I'll find out about arrival! I want to be present on labour, I want to be sure that everything's fine with my twins. In addition, There we will need to clear up some legal issues.
    P.S. please,don't be offended, I'm so sorry but at one point I lost your story. remind me please where are you in your treatment?
  6. Gwineth

Gwineth Member

IS that even possible? to be present on the labour? It is supposed to be a very private moment and is it ok? I think that you should trust your doctors more with this..
    I am expecting a baby! That's fine, there are a lot of people and no one is expected to be aware of others' progress. :)
    xx
  7. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

Well yeah! I mean I want to be near the room when the labour starts. I want to be with them on there first minutes of life. I want them to see me, there mom.
    that's wonderful! how is your pregnancy going? I hope everything's fine?
  8. kellysweet

kellysweet New Member

Being present at the labours is very contradicting thing. I'm waiting for my surrogate to deliver a baby for us, but I doubt I would want to see my baby being born. You know the thing is that the doctors might allow you to be there.. but you must be absolutely convinced that you would help being present there.. or at least won't do any harm.. I mean those people who chose to witness such a process more often just make the mother feel more nervous instead of reassuring her and making her feeling calm and peaceful.. and thinking about what's going on with her and not being distracted with the strange person in the room that is about to faint :) or something like that.. I know that is mostly about men's behavour while watching the wive's labours .. a woman would cope with the emotions much better in the case... but still you might think twice here...
  9. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

I didn't think about it by the surrogate mother's side...Maybe you are right....I definetely want to be present, because she will give birth to twins and it means it has more risks, but I'll ask the doctors and most important I'll ask our SM. But I don't think she would be against us. Anyway I want to be just near the labour room, not inside.
    When will be your due date?
  10. kellysweet

kellysweet New Member

That's not about whether your sm or the doctor against your presence or not... I meant you might be absolutely sure you would cope with the emotions youself and wouldn't have any negative influence on the whole process.. Anyway think twice here..
    As for our pregnancy we've just got our 21 week scan and are soooo excited ..That's the mid-pregnancy scan and we could easily get the information on any abnomalities that might exist.. We were happily explained we don't have any of them ..The picture is sooo cute.. I'm the happiest mother in the world..And we made sure all the babies organs and limbs etc are developing as they should.. :)
  11. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

Well, that's not a problem at all! I can cope with my feelings and emotions! I waited so long and that exhausting fight with infertility made me strong! So now I won't miss any moment with my babies. I'm ready to everything! I'm ready to be a mother!

Good news, hun! I'm happy for you! the first half has passed successfully! now it is time for the next 20 weeks. I wish you patience and happy waiting!
  12. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

wow, I've just noticed your reply here. My congrats dear, your 21 week scan, Gosh, it means you have passed a half of your journey. Lucky you!!! we've just started our program and got the confirmation from the clinic. Probably you didn't read my post, in short my surro is pregnant and we are waiting for the scan.
    By the way do your surrogate has one or two babies? Do you know the gender? Will you have a chance to choose the gender as well?
    Sorry if I ask too much questions, it's my first time though ( I mean a surrogacy)
  13. Gwineth

Gwineth Member

Sorry it seems like I completely ignored your comment, but I really forgot that I did not reply to you, as I was 100 percent sure that I did write something here…

Well, anyways, I think that this is better than I thought, because I definitely imagined you standing near your SM and watching her giving birth. But it is your right to be near your surrogate mother and get to your child as quickly as possible.

I am fine! I am anticipating the date of my labor. It is so exciting! :D

xoxox
  14. MARYAL

MARYAL New Member

I'm so sorry you have been thought this. I know how it hurts as I have faced fertility issues too. I'm not able to give a birth to a child due to many abortions. You will say how it could be? Yes, i was really stupid and I didn't pay attention to my mom's words. I had my first abortion when i was only 15. I felt in love with one nice boy( as i thought at that time) Unfortunately he has left me as he got to know I was pregnant. My mom has forced me to do an abortion and I supposed it was right. After that I did it 3 more times. I believed it would not cause any harm to my health, I was listen to my mom and that played a bad game to me. I've lost a chance to conceive naturally. I had to move to another country to forged everything what I've done before. At new place i met a nice guy and we got married but he wants to have kids. I don't know how to tell him that I'm not able to do it. I really didn't want him to know everything.. So I decided to gather some information about surrogacy in order to have a baby via it. Hope one day my husband will understand me..
  15. melissabrown

melissabrown New Member

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now
    Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor climent Scott now he will help you too

I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr climent on email: drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 because I have discover Dr climent. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr climent, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr climent for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you on your email or number for help contact Dr climent now via drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com
    +2347036879479 +2347036879479