we are pregnant!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Infertility Treatments' started by ladybird345, May 17, 2017.

1. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

Hello to all!
    I want to share my positive result. As you probably know, I was recommended a surrogacy.
    So we have started our journey in biotex.
    Yesterday we got to know our surrogate is pregnant!
    I feel like I'm walking on the air. frankly I didn't expect such a vertiginous whirl of fortune, I thought we would fail this try but no. The God heard our prayers.
    Now we are waiting for the ultrasound. I can't stand waiting this time, hope it will be fun and we will see our baby.
    Good luck for everyone who are trying to get pregnant!!!!!!

xxx
  2. Am_elia

Am_elia Member

hello, ladybird! my congrats to you! Happy to see such an amazing news from you! God see and hear everything! Now you're on your way of becoming a mother!
    How interesting, I was speaking today on forum about waiting of ultrasound scan and how exhausting it is. that's probably the most hated thing in whole surrogacy program.
    But now, as I look through my journey from the beginning up to now I realize that the time passed quickly. In two month I will have my boys and they are worth of waiting!
    So, enjoy every moment of it!
  3. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

Oh thank you very much for good words. I want to scream I'm the happiest woman in the world. My family is going to be complete it's amazing feeling.
    not really, I can't stand waiting it's was the longest time in my life. I prayed every day for a positive result. and you see he has heard me. he gave me a chance to be a mom.
    of course my clinic helps a lot, I really want to see my surrogate, i want to say her thank you, she's doing a great job.
    wow, my congrats to you!
    where have you started your journey?
  4. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Hi! Fantastic news! You’re sounding in tune with me. I’m also in the seventh heaven! So happy and a bit nervous.
    My surrogate is pregnant it seems I’ve done all I could to have such news.
    So I really understand you. are you in Ukraine? I mean your clinic is in Ukraine.
    Thank you for sharing
    my best congrats!! XxxxX
  5. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

thank you very much for good words. Yes we are with Ukraine. We didn't expect to be in process so far. I thought I would take some months before we would found a clinic and a surrogate. fortunately, it has happened faster that we supposed to it be.
    My fingers crossed for healthy baby, the first scan will show it.
    oh, nearly forgot to ask what stage are you at?
    Are you in Ukraine these days?
    Are you with biotex?
  6. kellysweet

kellysweet New Member

Wow, dear.. My congrats! So happy to hear those news. You know we are involved in the same process. The difference is that I've proceeded a bit further within the program.. :) That's great clinic. I like the way they treat their clients and the way they help to go through each and every stage of the your journey. I'm so excited to get another scan and some news each month.. I'm looking forward my the next one each time. That makes me stay calm and think of our blissful future. Wish you all the best x
  7. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

thanks, oh, how much further? have you already got your 7 week's scan? how it looks like? did you have an opportunity to be with your surrogate during it?
    yes, clinic is great! we are totally satisfied with the service. and our manager is great, of course she is busy but she is helping other people for sure.
  8. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

You didn’t point the quotes but I think you meant to ask me about where I am now.
    No, we are in Netherlands now, but if we’re informed that we may see our surrogate we’ll immediately go to Ukraine. Today my husband has possibility to work at home and it’s not a problem to send his working reports to the main office from Ukraine.
    And the next replies are also Yes.
  9. minerva71

minerva71 New Member

I'm so happy to start my day with this fab news, ladybird! Congratulations on your surrogate's pregnancy.
    I can only imagine how you feel now. In my case it was the best day of my life when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't do surrogacy but I doubt you are less happy about it. I think that waiting for the scans is a nerve-racking period when you are preggy and it must be even more difficult when you know that your baby is not right there under your heart. As far as I understand it's your first surrogate mother, right? I mean she became pregnant from the very first attempt? I hope you don't mind me asking whether it's with donor eggs or..?
    Wish your surrogate mother healthy and smooth pregnancy x
  10. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

sorry about that, yes it was addressed to you!
    I beg your pardon for asking, what stage are you at? because we are talking here and I forgot some detail of your journey. sorry one more time.
    that's great, now you can fly any time you want. as I understood clinic give you an apartment, right?
    it's miles from nowhere, I mean your place of living, I'm sure you have to book fly tickets before, did you agreed your visit with the manager?
  11. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

You know, early morning I decided to visit this forum and I found out a lot of replies, Gosh, how could I missed everything.
    Thank you for such warm words. I'm doing well and everything is all right with the surrogate(once I as asked my manager Lida to give a little piece of information about my surrogate.)
    right, I couldn't believe we've got a positive result from the first attempt. unfortunately donor eggs, I'm not allowed to be under stimulation due to the cancer. Any way, we are happy with all, thanks clinic we'll become parents.

p.s. how are you these days?
  12. minerva71

minerva71 New Member

hello again, glad to hear from you. Now you have what to read haha
    Phew, I hope she'll be alright throughout her pregnancy.
    We used to having too much negative experience that we can't believe when we have positive results. I am the same, my first IVF made me pregnant and I still can't believe it's for real. I'm happy that treatment worked for you. Hold on!
  13. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Yes. Our contract implies these facilities. It’s actually comfortable provision. I have not to think all the time about a car with driver to reach the clinic, no needs to pay a rent for accommodation. Our package contains these possibilities and I’m glad to have them.
    As I know when our pregnancy achieves three month stage we will visit Kiev and have an opportunity to meet out surrogate.
    I hope that clinic’s staff will make everything on the same quality level like at our previous visit.
  14. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

oh wow! great!
    was it your first ivf? gosh, you are lucky girl!
    yes, we are pregnant(haha my surrogate) but I'm over excited. I can't stand to see her soon. We were told we would be able to see the surrogate after 12 weeks. The date is so close. I'm nervous.
  15. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

oh, wow, the same we have. may I ask one question, what is your package? And where will you live during the time you'll be in kiev? Have you already got your first scan?
    Sorry for asking, not every day you meet people who undergoing treatment in the same clinic.
  16. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

I’m responding dear. We have chosen and signed a Standard package. it’s a middle one between the most expensive and the cheapest packages. We thought this one was really suitable we could choose.
    We stayed in Hotel we liked. It was a good place, we had no complains.
    Actually, our scan must be done and sent in few weeks. We’re looking forward to it.
    You are welcome dear! And I frequently have a chat with people who were there. But also it’s a pleasure to me.
  17. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

wait, you stayed at the hotel you liked, right? Does it mean that you pay your own money for it? I thought the clinic offers hotels for the couples there. I don't understand.
    And what about scan? Why didn't you receive it? Do they have any problems with the system or what?
    Nice you replied me here, thank you very much
    oh, did you receive a scan result?
    Mydreammore likes this.
  18. Mydreammore

Mydreammore Member

Sorry hah-ha:) yeah, we have recently received babies’ first scan. Our twins! two little peas and two giant pieces of happiness at the same time. They are alright. Good fetal heartbeats!
    We stayed in the Hotel room provided by the clinic. We didn’t search and payed for it.
    It wasn’t actually Ritz Hotel but it was pretty comfy to be there. What kind of system problems do you mean?
  19. minerva71

minerva71 New Member

Yes yes, it was my first egg donation cycle, I didn't do IVF, IUI or something. And at this age chances are not huge believe me. Surely it's a great luck. I know younger women who just undergo cycle by cycle and no go even when they use donor eggs. Anyway, positive thinking is very important, you just need to believe. I think it's one of the keys to success.
    When is her 12th week? Are you going to come and see her personally? Or maybe it's a scype call? Can imagine your excitement. Hugs xx
  20. ladybird345

ladybird345 Member

previously you told, you didn't receive an ultrasound report and now you told you've got it. I'm a bit confused with it haha
    anyway, how are you feeling right now? do you have any good news?
    We also got an ultrasound and wait for the next one. At first I didn't understand what all numbers meant, but with the help of my manager I got to know that everything is ok with my babies.
    Yes, you are right, we also didn't pay any extra money for the accommodation, food, driver and interpreter, we are both lucky. To my mind there is no other clinic with such good-quality services.